GMAIL DE THALIA FUENTES

Hi Sofia

How have you been , thanks for your email
i wanted to ask you about if your want to go
to the restaurant where we went last year on my 
birthays to have lunch tomorrow because we 
have seen each other other for a long time
see you tomorrow.

yours: Thalia Ximena Fuentes Velasquez.

I LIKE

I like vainilla ice cream because is sweet 
I like taco because is spicy
I like chicken because is bittersweet 
I like strawberries and cream because is bittersweet 
I like mango juice because is refreshing.



I DONT LIKE





I dont like potatoes fries because is salty
I dont like a lemon ice cream because is acidic
I dont like a ripe banana because is very sweet 
I dont like a tea because is hot 
I dont like  lime because is sour 

I LOVE 



I love brownie ice cream because is sweet
I love nut ice cream because is sweet
I love mango because  is sour

I HATE

I hate cherry because is very sweet
I hate raspberry because is bittersweet
I hate watermelon because in has very seeds.



Comentarios